Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Go As You Please Funerals’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Front Street, Klondyke, Cramlington, NE23 6RF.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We would like to thank Kate and all the other staff involved in the arrangement of the funeral. Your caring and professional approach was comforting to us all at such a sad time.
From the moment I walked into your office I immediately felt at ease. I would like to say a great big thank you to all involved in my mams funeral arrangements; a special thank you to Kate and Barbara for their patience and empathy during this sad chapter in my life, you were wonderful and relieved me of so much stress. Please take care, I would recommend your services to everyone in my position. I can’t thank you enough.
There was an almost instant reply from my enquiry on line and honesty of being a ‘small family business’ sealed the deal. It was a job well done. Thank you. The dignity you all gave my brother was much appreciated from start to finish, the non-judgmental approach and no questions asked; just calm acceptance. I feel so privileged to have had my trust in your services rewarded with such a gracious funeral for my brother. The continuity of care has been second to none and all of the staff involved had an exceptional gift and intuition how to understand people. As we live a distance away the kind guidance you gave was deeply appreciated; from advice re local florists and prices to collecting personal belongings, sensitive communication through emails, text messages and telephone calls. Sam, the funeral director was exceptional. I have no doubt that Go As You Please funerals will always ensure the highest of standards are always maintained and wish you well.