How long have you worked at Go As You Please?
- I’ve been part of the team for just over a year now. It’s absolutely flown by!
How much experience do you have in the sector?
- I have over 5 years of experience working in this sector so I have a wealth of knowledge to be able to help each client with their funeral wishes.
What do you love most about the job?
- Although the families I work with are going through such a devastating time, I am passionate about supporting them as best I can through their grief. No matter what stage of grief they are at. I will always go the extra mile to do everything in my power to create an absolutely perfect send off for their loved one. Receiving feedback from families to say how much we have been able to help them is what I love most. It makes my job incredibly rewarding.
What are your top interests outside of work?
- I love music.
- Proper belly laughing comedy!
- And I’m a total foodie, so going out with family and friends for food and drink is a great way for me unwind after work and achieve a good work/life balance.
When planning a funeral, we know that it’s easier to talk it all through. If you’d like to contact Malissa for some advice, and to better understand the options available to you, then she is on hand to support you whenever you need, please click here.